Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oleee ole ole oleeee

Up bright and early for my first day of rehab. The hotel is part of an athletic compound. It's connected to a health center, called Medicos, where athletes and us regular folk rehab injuries, among other things. The Veltins Arena is right next door and all of this sits up on a small hill overlooking the town. I've been told there are regular professional soccer matches and concerts held here, so I imagine the Marriot get's quite busy during these events. At the moment it's quiet as a church.

The restaurant in the hotel serves a mean breakfast buffet spread. Everything from your standard bacon and eggs, to raw seafood and exotic (buy American standards) cheese.

Everything here is already laid out, so all I need to do is give me name at various check-ins and strap in for the ride. I've been told I'll receive daily massages and exercise routines, so I'm looking forward to getting this recovery train on track.





No comments:

Post a Comment